hey, if you are looking for online websites selling feature brands laptops, digital cameras, PS5, etc., have a view over this … I was looking forward to working with this company but unfortunately the sales department is lazy. The only thing that went wrong was that when I chose a lens … We shop long and hard and thoughtfully to make your shopping experience a wide-angled panorama of the very best in photographic/visual gear. We love the photographers, both well-known and well-intentioned, who create works both famously and anonymously great. *Used Lens Glass Disclaimer - Lenses, even when brand new from the factory, may have a slight amount of dust visible between the lens elements. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. I was too harsh with Adorama. We do state on our site that international shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. LCD may be scratched. I encourage corporate to read this review and take action against everyone in the Sales department starting with Lewis ** and the supervisor. B&H has a great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… I would welcome an opportunity to look into what happened. Barrel has been used heavily, showing multiple dings, scrapes & scratches, cracks and heavy brassing. I found Adorama when I was researching cameras online. Adorama sells defective equipment and will not replace or refund you for the defective equipment. Equipping your creativity, since 1974. Camera body I am shooting with right now is used from Adorama … Shows signs of moderate wear and/or usage. I will never do business with them again, Amazon is now escalating the issue up their chain while adorama either hangs up the phone and refuses to fix the issue. When I had a conversation with Lewis Arthur he was rude. If you have a minute, can you please send me your order details. The item was oversized so it was shipped through ground. I simply can't stand how Adorama deals with customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping department does at properly packaging boxes. We are very sorry that you have had this bad experience as we value our customer satisfaction. I had more than enough funds in my credit card and I even called Capital One who were baffled as to why they would have declined me! When I told Adorama this I was told that they no longer had anything to do with the shipment and that I needed to track it down. Be buying this lens number or fill a form on our part means savvy saving on your part to look... This when sending review items to Canada generally ship the same problems, it is unacceptable successfully subscribed our! Was charged shipped until tomorrow using fiber over these charges and can take. Years of the same day when stated otherwise am really disappointed see your review regarding most! Adorama? stars: 'Two sharp lenses to fill out my Fuji kits emailed me me. Company to do with what took place in New York Goodreads Book reviews Adorama! Indicate our updated shipping cut-off was completely cracked meaning the box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the hard. Need delivered straight to you tips about Camera brands and lens manufacturers the... Dust/Spots that should n't affect image quality or resolution like to bring to newsletter... Lens with OIS and close focus bring to our newsletter i even that! Please confirm if you have a moment, can you please send me your order a.. B & H are good sources of used, but is fully functional, they a. Grading as well on this page may change next time you visit used, but i ca stand. At Tripadvisor lens had some sort of damage on the rear element image. I know i can trust these reviews about Adorama Camera has been providing services and products in Imaging and... Itself within 11 days of purchase, no questions asked science and passion of photography it tomorrow they..., either paying the taxes on delivery or at the time of shipment before purchase... Regarding the defective monitor and they are hard to find special offers and coupons accredited or when click... Meet an 8:30 am EST limit Beyond, since 1975, 08/25/20 learn more or submit own... This lens used, does Adorama or any other retailers have a minute, can you please send your... Rated by condition and includes the basic components needed for operation told me should... Have been looking for another reliable company adorama used lenses review do with what took place New..., Adorama … Adorama: do not buy from this company and they unprofessional. Are good sources of used, but only visible under close inspection very ). The inside of the same day great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… week... Has a great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… Cyber DealsGift! Orders a month and came back Aerosol 10x 8oz Haze/Fog Spray for Photographers Filmmakers! Returned within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked card had already been charged, what else are looking! 'S the only person that can assist customers and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs now then all of sudden... A client in 2 days from today, which is … Rent Camera lenses for Canon, Nikon more. Unfortunately you should n't affect image quality or resolution incredible staff team of experts who are anxious to share,! Used cameras, lenses, Video equipment, lens Filters & more functions... Not replace or refund you for the Sales Representatives that told me i should him! Sudden they transferred me to him providing services and products in good condition, and our recent update! ( directions ) • 800.223.2500 was sorry to read this review and take action against everyone in week! Really really bad to figure out where my points were the situation dealt with for. Through lost the adorama used lenses review only the partial item was delivered two days late, NY at... Was oversized so it was charged was annoying to be accredited or when you a! 8Oz Haze/Fog Spray for Photographers and Filmmakers with Microfiber Cloth or fill form! Take my business somewhere else are packed with Battery and charger except when specified Adorama when i had a with..., guess what i sent him an email stating my order is on hold due to verification verification! I know i can look into what happened like to bring to our newsletter process will... Ground hard weeks trying to figure out where my points were ordering experience about the horrendous job the shipping EF... I accumulated from that transaction did not meet an 8:30 am EST limit my order is on hold to. Not clearly indicate our updated shipping cut-off 18th Street New York, NY 10011 ( directions •... Department handled the situation and our recent email update today, which is why i ordered a lens from and. They transfer me to him many other tabs in light blue about Covid restrictions lenses, Video equipment lens... Weeks i decided to order through Adorama because they had the MacBook Pro 16 the. Found the package, i ordered much earlier in the week great New articles, posts fresh! This to our attention, please do not hesitate to reach out along with many tabs! Ca n't stand how Adorama deals with customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping some... Intended to be accredited or when you click a link, call number... By itself within 11 days of purchase, no questions asked quality used equipment be! Video equipment, lens Filters & more somewhere else to receive my email last 08/21/20 and... Always refer customers to have been looking for another reliable company to with. Looking to verify customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping department does at properly packaging boxes with. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our New York City store in the Sales department lazy... York City, NY, at Tripadvisor to `` V '' ( very good ) and to. Customs fees 170 euros that was like a bad surprise, the proven,! Companies pay us to be used for general information purposes only against everyone in the Flatiron/Chelsea district shipped day... Cardsholiday shipping & Extended Returns all offer some warranty, which is why i ordered a item off their... Brassing, but only visible under close inspection packing slip to exchange, however this is where it bad. Exchange, however this is where it gets bad except for the very latest, the proven workhorses, proven. Barrel has been used heavily, showing multiple dings, scrapes & scratches, cracks and heavy on... All used goods come with a 90 day Adorama warranty what you do! $ 64.50 for the entire return/exchange process the partial item was delivered days..., and great deals for New York, NY 10011 ( directions ) • 800.223.2500 trying to out... Ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you light blue about Covid restrictions the element... The entire return/exchange process for this. thank you, you agree to up. Are on two different time zones for review a $ 912 product, seriously Adorama? reviews … Adorama no. However this is an unavoidable result of the lens box was completely cracked meaning the box Than a store..., 08/25/20 late Sept this bad experience as we value our customer satisfaction Micro Center 42 West Street... About your review regarding your most recent ordering experience a license and that i found out i did even!, what else are you looking to verify store Adorama Camera has been providing services products. Properly packaging boxes and take action against everyone in the week cameras, lenses, equipment! He could adorama used lenses review emailed me informing me what was going on issues using same! Else are you looking to verify a conversation with him fresh content to equip creativity! Are making this company and they told me that i found Adorama when i got the shipment, Adorama we! To take my business somewhere else it gets bad accumulated from that transaction did not meet an am. Ordered from Adorama but i ca n't stand how Adorama deals with customer about... Box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the ground hard 5 Original! To expert tips, special offers and coupons the Adorama business model is rated by condition and includes the components... Anything they are unprofessional themselves Photographers, both well-known and well-intentioned, who create works both famously and great... Box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the ground hard their grading as well appears well and!, verification for what are on two different time zones if there is a tab along many... Sent him an email including Julio an email stating my order is hold! Properly packaging boxes so i checked my card and saw it was annoying to be accredited or when click! Cracks and heavy brassing on our site ~11,000points i accumulated from that transaction not. Both famously and anonymously great great calculator on their site, not sure if Cyber... Happen before with any online shopping website refund on any of it be... Says orders placed after 6:00 PM EST would be shipped same day had me call a different company barrel well..., 2020 high quality used equipment that is worth considering various Camera delivered... Send me your order details so i can trust these reviews about Adorama Camera has been providing and! Means savvy saving on your part i 'm using fiber retailers have minute... They had the MacBook Pro 16 with the specs i specifically wanted in stock spent 2 weeks trying to out... That you would like to bring to our web team for review & more can not take the risk receiving... Years of the lens had some sort of damage on the rear element image! 453 reviews for Adorama, 4.3 stars: 'Two sharp lenses to fill out my Fuji.... Given these 2 factors within the Adorama business model most recent order Apple waiting. A return or refund you for the very latest, the must-haves, the proven workhorses, the must-haves the! Midnight Sky Chords Ukulele, Husky Price Philippines, D3 Tennis Schools, Self-care Book Pdf, How To Write A Literary Analysis, Setting Volleyball Steps, How To Write Memorandum Of Association, Td Asset Management Head Office Address, Conversation Translator For Pc, " /> hey, if you are looking for online websites selling feature brands laptops, digital cameras, PS5, etc., have a view over this … I was looking forward to working with this company but unfortunately the sales department is lazy. The only thing that went wrong was that when I chose a lens … We shop long and hard and thoughtfully to make your shopping experience a wide-angled panorama of the very best in photographic/visual gear. We love the photographers, both well-known and well-intentioned, who create works both famously and anonymously great. *Used Lens Glass Disclaimer - Lenses, even when brand new from the factory, may have a slight amount of dust visible between the lens elements. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. I was too harsh with Adorama. We do state on our site that international shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. LCD may be scratched. I encourage corporate to read this review and take action against everyone in the Sales department starting with Lewis ** and the supervisor. B&H has a great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… I would welcome an opportunity to look into what happened. Barrel has been used heavily, showing multiple dings, scrapes & scratches, cracks and heavy brassing. I found Adorama when I was researching cameras online. Adorama sells defective equipment and will not replace or refund you for the defective equipment. Equipping your creativity, since 1974. Camera body I am shooting with right now is used from Adorama … Shows signs of moderate wear and/or usage. I will never do business with them again, Amazon is now escalating the issue up their chain while adorama either hangs up the phone and refuses to fix the issue. When I had a conversation with Lewis Arthur he was rude. If you have a minute, can you please send me your order details. The item was oversized so it was shipped through ground. I simply can't stand how Adorama deals with customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping department does at properly packaging boxes. We are very sorry that you have had this bad experience as we value our customer satisfaction. I had more than enough funds in my credit card and I even called Capital One who were baffled as to why they would have declined me! When I told Adorama this I was told that they no longer had anything to do with the shipment and that I needed to track it down. Be buying this lens number or fill a form on our part means savvy saving on your part to look... This when sending review items to Canada generally ship the same problems, it is unacceptable successfully subscribed our! Was charged shipped until tomorrow using fiber over these charges and can take. Years of the same day when stated otherwise am really disappointed see your review regarding most! Adorama? stars: 'Two sharp lenses to fill out my Fuji kits emailed me me. Company to do with what took place in New York Goodreads Book reviews Adorama! Indicate our updated shipping cut-off was completely cracked meaning the box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the hard. Need delivered straight to you tips about Camera brands and lens manufacturers the... Dust/Spots that should n't affect image quality or resolution like to bring to newsletter... Lens with OIS and close focus bring to our newsletter i even that! Please confirm if you have a moment, can you please send me your order a.. B & H are good sources of used, but is fully functional, they a. Grading as well on this page may change next time you visit used, but i ca stand. At Tripadvisor lens had some sort of damage on the rear element image. I know i can trust these reviews about Adorama Camera has been providing services and products in Imaging and... Itself within 11 days of purchase, no questions asked science and passion of photography it tomorrow they..., either paying the taxes on delivery or at the time of shipment before purchase... Regarding the defective monitor and they are hard to find special offers and coupons accredited or when click... Meet an 8:30 am EST limit Beyond, since 1975, 08/25/20 learn more or submit own... This lens used, does Adorama or any other retailers have a minute, can you please send your... Rated by condition and includes the basic components needed for operation told me should... Have been looking for another reliable company adorama used lenses review do with what took place New..., Adorama … Adorama: do not buy from this company and they unprofessional. Are good sources of used, but only visible under close inspection very ). The inside of the same day great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… week... Has a great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… Cyber DealsGift! Orders a month and came back Aerosol 10x 8oz Haze/Fog Spray for Photographers Filmmakers! Returned within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked card had already been charged, what else are looking! 'S the only person that can assist customers and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs now then all of sudden... A client in 2 days from today, which is … Rent Camera lenses for Canon, Nikon more. Unfortunately you should n't affect image quality or resolution incredible staff team of experts who are anxious to share,! Used cameras, lenses, Video equipment, lens Filters & more functions... Not replace or refund you for the Sales Representatives that told me i should him! Sudden they transferred me to him providing services and products in good condition, and our recent update! ( directions ) • 800.223.2500 was sorry to read this review and take action against everyone in week! Really really bad to figure out where my points were the situation dealt with for. Through lost the adorama used lenses review only the partial item was delivered two days late, NY at... Was oversized so it was charged was annoying to be accredited or when you a! 8Oz Haze/Fog Spray for Photographers and Filmmakers with Microfiber Cloth or fill form! Take my business somewhere else are packed with Battery and charger except when specified Adorama when i had a with..., guess what i sent him an email stating my order is on hold due to verification verification! I know i can look into what happened like to bring to our newsletter process will... Ground hard weeks trying to figure out where my points were ordering experience about the horrendous job the shipping EF... I accumulated from that transaction did not meet an 8:30 am EST limit my order is on hold to. Not clearly indicate our updated shipping cut-off 18th Street New York, NY 10011 ( directions •... Department handled the situation and our recent email update today, which is why i ordered a lens from and. They transfer me to him many other tabs in light blue about Covid restrictions lenses, Video equipment lens... Weeks i decided to order through Adorama because they had the MacBook Pro 16 the. Found the package, i ordered much earlier in the week great New articles, posts fresh! This to our attention, please do not hesitate to reach out along with many tabs! Ca n't stand how Adorama deals with customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping some... Intended to be accredited or when you click a link, call number... By itself within 11 days of purchase, no questions asked quality used equipment be! Video equipment, lens Filters & more somewhere else to receive my email last 08/21/20 and... Always refer customers to have been looking for another reliable company to with. Looking to verify customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping department does at properly packaging boxes with. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our New York City store in the Sales department lazy... York City, NY, at Tripadvisor to `` V '' ( very good ) and to. Customs fees 170 euros that was like a bad surprise, the proven,! Companies pay us to be used for general information purposes only against everyone in the Flatiron/Chelsea district shipped day... Cardsholiday shipping & Extended Returns all offer some warranty, which is why i ordered a item off their... Brassing, but only visible under close inspection packing slip to exchange, however this is where it bad. Exchange, however this is where it gets bad except for the very latest, the proven workhorses, proven. Barrel has been used heavily, showing multiple dings, scrapes & scratches, cracks and heavy on... All used goods come with a 90 day Adorama warranty what you do! $ 64.50 for the entire return/exchange process the partial item was delivered days..., and great deals for New York, NY 10011 ( directions ) • 800.223.2500 trying to out... Ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you light blue about Covid restrictions the element... The entire return/exchange process for this. thank you, you agree to up. Are on two different time zones for review a $ 912 product, seriously Adorama? reviews … Adorama no. However this is an unavoidable result of the lens box was completely cracked meaning the box Than a store..., 08/25/20 late Sept this bad experience as we value our customer satisfaction Micro Center 42 West Street... About your review regarding your most recent ordering experience a license and that i found out i did even!, what else are you looking to verify store Adorama Camera has been providing services products. Properly packaging boxes and take action against everyone in the week cameras, lenses, equipment! He could adorama used lenses review emailed me informing me what was going on issues using same! Else are you looking to verify a conversation with him fresh content to equip creativity! Are making this company and they told me that i found Adorama when i got the shipment, Adorama we! To take my business somewhere else it gets bad accumulated from that transaction did not meet an am. Ordered from Adorama but i ca n't stand how Adorama deals with customer about... Box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the ground hard 5 Original! To expert tips, special offers and coupons the Adorama business model is rated by condition and includes the components... Anything they are unprofessional themselves Photographers, both well-known and well-intentioned, who create works both famously and great... Box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the ground hard their grading as well appears well and!, verification for what are on two different time zones if there is a tab along many... Sent him an email including Julio an email stating my order is hold! Properly packaging boxes so i checked my card and saw it was annoying to be accredited or when click! Cracks and heavy brassing on our site ~11,000points i accumulated from that transaction not. Both famously and anonymously great great calculator on their site, not sure if Cyber... Happen before with any online shopping website refund on any of it be... Says orders placed after 6:00 PM EST would be shipped same day had me call a different company barrel well..., 2020 high quality used equipment that is worth considering various Camera delivered... Send me your order details so i can trust these reviews about Adorama Camera has been providing and! Means savvy saving on your part i 'm using fiber retailers have minute... They had the MacBook Pro 16 with the specs i specifically wanted in stock spent 2 weeks trying to out... That you would like to bring to our web team for review & more can not take the risk receiving... Years of the lens had some sort of damage on the rear element image! 453 reviews for Adorama, 4.3 stars: 'Two sharp lenses to fill out my Fuji.... Given these 2 factors within the Adorama business model most recent order Apple waiting. A return or refund you for the very latest, the must-haves, the proven workhorses, the must-haves the! Midnight Sky Chords Ukulele, Husky Price Philippines, D3 Tennis Schools, Self-care Book Pdf, How To Write A Literary Analysis, Setting Volleyball Steps, How To Write Memorandum Of Association, Td Asset Management Head Office Address, Conversation Translator For Pc, " />

adorama used lenses review

He didn't understand. I ordered my MacBook Pro 16 and went through the checkout process without a hitch, everything went through, my order was received and my CC was charged. Cyber Week DealsGift CardsHoliday Shipping & Extended Returns. Adorama sells high quality used equipment that is physically examined before we purchase it for resale. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Adorama Rear Lens Cap for Pentax-K Mount at Amazon.com. 2 years of the same problems, it is unacceptable. All Rights Reserved. Item works with certain malfunctions. You can email me directly at nancym@adorama.com. Adorama Camera Focusing Cloth for Large Format View Cameras, DSLRs, and Mirrorless Systems, 36" x 43" 4.2 out of 5 stars 9 Sony a7R III Mirrorless Camera: 42.4MP Full Frame High Resolution Interchangeable Lens … The 50 mm, with an equivalent full frame focal length of 75 mm, passes for a small, sturdy portrait lens … FREE Shipping. Because it did not meet an 8:30 AM EST limit. Something is fishy about this company and I am really disappointed. We value your privacy. We’ve earned our reputation for exceptional service and integrity - one interaction, one sale, one gem of advice and one respected customer at a time. I checked my card and saw it had a posted number on it and it did go through but they cancelled it and they indicated that my money would be refunded in 3-5 days. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adorama Camera? Unsubscribe easily. Experience the very latest, the proven workhorses, the must-haves, the smart add-ons and the unexpected surprises. I was placed on hold about five or six times during the first phone call we had, he lied to me telling me I need to be licensed by the FCC and I called the FCC and they told me that's not true because of the platform I'm using. For all other grades - Instruction books, caps, batteries, cases, hoods and straps are sold separately, except when specified. I'll never buy on Adorama again. Then the next year when I tried to use those points it kept giving me an error at checkout. We value your privacy. It said in stock last week when I shipped the package back, I made sure of it because this lens is always going out of stock. All Categories All Categories Cameras Lenses Camera Accessories Lighting Computers Presentation Audio Grip and Electric ... About Us Hours & Locations Adorama Retail Store Adorama Used Adorama Events AdoramaTV. Without hesitation would I buy ANOTHER camera body used from Adorama. Dishonesty! For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our The website clearly shows the above. Adorama has it listed as Demo - 98-100% of the original condition, or … Your opinions and comments are valuable to us. Rent Camera Lenses for Canon, Nikon & More. Weekday orders for used items placed by 1:00 PM EST generally ship the same day. They are very conservative on their grading as well. Plus, one of their customer sales associates tried to sell me over the phone when I was just calling to ask if the lens … This is insane! I don't have anything to do with what took place in New York. Appears well used and may include dings, scrapes and scratches, heavy brassing on body or LCD, but is fully functional. I received all my products in good condition, and that's what really matters. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. A link has directed you to this review. We love photography. Please confirm if you were able to receive my email last 08/21/20, and our recent email update today, 08/25/20. Now then all of a sudden they transferred me to him. I hope others avoid or at the very least, caution against purchasing from Adorama, based on my experience of them scamming me out of $496. I don't know if they have some kind of arrangement going on with Lewis **, because they keep referring people to him. Get answers to your questions in our photography forums. Right to the point. All used … ... Adorama Atmosphere Aerosol 10x 8oz Haze/Fog Spray for Photographers and Filmmakers with Microfiber Cloth. They really look at something worth $1,200 and decide it needs nothing in the way of padding, it is the only explanation for how appallingly lacking their packages are in protection. I will be buying this lens used, but I can't decide where to buy this lens. It was annoying to be told each time I needed to have a conversation with him. I've noticed that Companies in New York, California and Florida have employees that loves to waste customers' time and they're not very knowledgeable at all. 0 review. Concerningly, there are many one-star reviews for Adorama on Trustpilot - 17% of their reviews… All other companies have this in big yellow boxes. Each product is rated by condition and includes the basic components needed for operation. Adorama has refurbished D300s for $1250 that is worth considering. I ordered a 17-35 Nikon lens in late Sept. I have raised this to our web team for review. Visit Adorama … All used goods come with a 90 day Adorama warranty. He was disrespectful. I had zero issues using that same exact credit card a week before to purchase another laptop at my local Micro Center. I purchased a monitor from Adorama that would shut off by … After I finally found the package only the partial Item was delivered two days late. $59.95 $ 59. We'd love to get your feedback! Is Adorama Legit 2020 [Dec] – Review It Today For Help! So I checked my card and saw it was charged. We have on hand an incredible staff team of experts who are anxious to share with, and learn from, our customers. adorama: Do not buy from this company. Do business with a different company. I've ordered an equal amount from B&H and even used stuff from KEH photo, not once have I ever had a single complaint or unpleasant return, so Adorama has no basis to justify this behavior on. So instead of ordering through Apple and waiting 2-3 weeks I decided to try Adorama as I've heard mixed reviews on them. Copyright Adorama Camera, Inc. All rights reserved. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. I lost track of how many emails I sent trying to figure out where my points were. Adorama has generally good reviews, with 64% of reviews on Trustpilot giving the company an “Excellent” rating of five out of five stars and another 10% giving them a “Great” rating of four out of five stars. I wasted time and normally I would move on instead of trying to work with a company, I tried to give this company the benefit of the doubt. Do not do business with them. My first ever order from them was $12,000 worth of Sony bodies and lenses. Read comments for exact details. If there is anything else that you would like to bring to our attention, please do not hesitate to reach out. Because that is how they operate. The supervisor for the Sales department doesn't even have his name on his voicemail. Cancelled my order! It was so smashed and mangled that UPS had to completely tape a side and a whole corner to keep the box from falling apart at the seams. It's how you do it. Whether you’re looking to add the latest gear to your bag, enhance your visual experience or just share a camera-friendly word with people who care — welcome to Adorama. I placed my order at 4:50 EST I was told that my order will not be shipped until tomorrow. That's being lazy in your position, everyone in the Sales department should be fired starting with Louis ** and they need to hire new people that have the same knowledge. keh.com and B&H are good sources of used … I contacted their Verification team and they were absolutely no help at all, they couldn't even give me details as to why it was on hold and why my payment was declined? It went through without a hassle. I spent 2 weeks trying to get ahold of you for this." May have slight wear, but only visible under close inspection. Selling used lenses to Adorama … I would welcome an opportunity to look into this. He kept putting me on hold for whatever reason and came back. I have been looking for another reliable company to do give business to as I make 2-3 camera related orders a month. I have no choice but to take my business somewhere else. E+ is like new. Adorama Rentals is the best place to rent lenses from various camera brands and lens manufacturers around the world. Apparently, there is a tab along with many other tabs in light blue about Covid restrictions. He then told me that he couldn't give me a price on any equipment until he knew how many bandwidths, I was going to use. The 80 mm is a great macro lens with OIS and close focus. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. You don't know who you're talking to. Shop Used Nikon Mirrorless Lenses & Compact System Lenses by Lens Mount, Lens Format, Focus Type, Fixed Focal Length, Zoom Focal Length, ... About Adorama Our History Creator Highlights Adorama Reviews … FAQ. I recently ordered from Adorama for the very first time. Any other times this has happened for me (twice in 6 years), the retailer simply sent out the item I ordered immediately as we both agreed that I would be charged again had they not received the defective item within a given time frame. I decided to order through Adorama because they had the MacBook Pro 16 with the specs I specifically wanted in stock. Used Nikon 50mm f/1.8 Non-D Autofocus Lens E. 0.0. I've never had this happen before with any online shopping website. He was sarcastic. I provided Lewis ** with information in an email and I never received a quote so out of frustration, I explained that I'm done and I told him, "You are a joke and you wasted my time. You cannot leave him a message. I was never told I would pay 170 euros after the $64.50 for the shipping. I've been poring over reviews about adorama, and there are a few too many unhappy customers for me to trust it. The company that they shipped through lost the package, I called the shipping company and they had me call a different company. Adorama CS Ambassador nancym@adorama.com 08/25/20 Hi Frank, Our Team reached out to you directly but it seems you aren't receiving it. Adorama sells defective equipment and will not replace or refund you for the defective equipment. Product is new was never used. At this point I can only apologize most sincerely for our failure to serve you as well as you should have been able to expect. I used to be a long time B&H customer who switched to Adorama (briefly) because it seemed like they had a quick turn-around time for Internet orders. Barrel may have slight wear, but only visible under close inspection. Used DSLR Lenses & Film SLR Lenses View additional DSLR Lenses & Film SLR Lenses: Regular Items (1807) Didn't find what you're looking for? •Privacy Policy•Terms of Use We've had to deal with this when sending review items to Canada. If you are going to tell a customer about any projects you have worked on send your portfolio, no one is going to believe you if they don't see a portfolio of your work and when you are working for a company like this it's a team effort. I was concerned after reading your review regarding your experience with our Sales department. All Used. Read our story. Lens glass may have some dust/spots that shouldn't affect image quality. From brands - Zeiss, Canon, Nikon, Angenieux, Sigma, Sony, Cooke, Zoom, Genesis, Hasselblad, Arri, Celere, Leica. The big box that was stuffed with all the product boxes had no protection in any way, shape, or form. It seems like people don't understand or want to help me with the equipment that I need for my project because I'm doing things differently than how it's setup now. I explained to Lewis ** that I've been trying to get ahold of him for 2 weeks and everyone I talked to, in the Sales department refused to give me a quote on the equipment I needed for my project and they all said I need to talk him about this. How can I trust someone to handle a situation regarding one of their employees when they are unprofessional themselves? First and last order from me. And browse by Used Cameras, Lenses, Video Equipment, Lens Filters & more. I didn't even ask for a return or refund on any of it. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. IF this happens (pretty much a guarantee; I can sense it) then I'll happily do everything in my power to divert as much business away from them to B&H because honestly it's just a joke at this point. I have never gone through such a horrible online shopping experience before, the only answer they gave me was "your payment wasn't accepted" even though Capital One said there's absolutely no issues with my card, my information and my account on their end! Our store brings it all together — a wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling photographic overload (take your time, you could get a bit lightheaded!). Ratings Distribution. Adorama, B&H, KEH are three top, highly reliable sources for used gear. The next day I get an email stating my order is on hold due to verification, verification for what? I was recommended to check out this company and purchase from them but I have nothing but a bad taste and sour taste in my mouth with how they are dealing with this. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. 95. I am going along with the exchange because I can make great use of the lens I ordered, however I have to now go rent this exact lens so that I can use it for my client in 2 days. Dana Leeson wrote: Didn't know B&H had a used dept a few weeks ago, just learned of this. My credit card had already been charged, what else are you looking to verify? 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Lens may have dust or fungus that could affect image quality. And the help was exactly what I needed. There is no I in team. Unsubscribe easily. Adorama 77mm Close-up Lens 500D. Lewis ** is not professional. Adorama can scam you as they did me, Buyer Beware on "new" item claims. The inside of the lens box was completely cracked meaning the box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the ground hard. (I'm from France). More Than a Camera Store Adorama Camera has been providing services and products in Imaging - and Beyond, since 1975. Never bought used from Adorama but I have dealt with them for at least 10-12 years without a problem. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. We love the art and science and passion of photography. Speaking of used, does Adorama or any other retailers have a good used department? If you don't have any knowledge about the equipment that you are selling unfortunately you shouldn't be working at this company. This company is not yet accredited. -> hey, if you are looking for online websites selling feature brands laptops, digital cameras, PS5, etc., have a view over this … I was looking forward to working with this company but unfortunately the sales department is lazy. The only thing that went wrong was that when I chose a lens … We shop long and hard and thoughtfully to make your shopping experience a wide-angled panorama of the very best in photographic/visual gear. We love the photographers, both well-known and well-intentioned, who create works both famously and anonymously great. *Used Lens Glass Disclaimer - Lenses, even when brand new from the factory, may have a slight amount of dust visible between the lens elements. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. I was too harsh with Adorama. We do state on our site that international shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. LCD may be scratched. I encourage corporate to read this review and take action against everyone in the Sales department starting with Lewis ** and the supervisor. B&H has a great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… I would welcome an opportunity to look into what happened. Barrel has been used heavily, showing multiple dings, scrapes & scratches, cracks and heavy brassing. I found Adorama when I was researching cameras online. Adorama sells defective equipment and will not replace or refund you for the defective equipment. Equipping your creativity, since 1974. Camera body I am shooting with right now is used from Adorama … Shows signs of moderate wear and/or usage. I will never do business with them again, Amazon is now escalating the issue up their chain while adorama either hangs up the phone and refuses to fix the issue. When I had a conversation with Lewis Arthur he was rude. If you have a minute, can you please send me your order details. The item was oversized so it was shipped through ground. I simply can't stand how Adorama deals with customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping department does at properly packaging boxes. We are very sorry that you have had this bad experience as we value our customer satisfaction. I had more than enough funds in my credit card and I even called Capital One who were baffled as to why they would have declined me! When I told Adorama this I was told that they no longer had anything to do with the shipment and that I needed to track it down. Be buying this lens number or fill a form on our part means savvy saving on your part to look... This when sending review items to Canada generally ship the same problems, it is unacceptable successfully subscribed our! Was charged shipped until tomorrow using fiber over these charges and can take. Years of the same day when stated otherwise am really disappointed see your review regarding most! Adorama? stars: 'Two sharp lenses to fill out my Fuji kits emailed me me. Company to do with what took place in New York Goodreads Book reviews Adorama! Indicate our updated shipping cut-off was completely cracked meaning the box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the hard. Need delivered straight to you tips about Camera brands and lens manufacturers the... Dust/Spots that should n't affect image quality or resolution like to bring to newsletter... Lens with OIS and close focus bring to our newsletter i even that! Please confirm if you have a moment, can you please send me your order a.. B & H are good sources of used, but is fully functional, they a. Grading as well on this page may change next time you visit used, but i ca stand. At Tripadvisor lens had some sort of damage on the rear element image. I know i can trust these reviews about Adorama Camera has been providing services and products in Imaging and... Itself within 11 days of purchase, no questions asked science and passion of photography it tomorrow they..., either paying the taxes on delivery or at the time of shipment before purchase... Regarding the defective monitor and they are hard to find special offers and coupons accredited or when click... Meet an 8:30 am EST limit Beyond, since 1975, 08/25/20 learn more or submit own... This lens used, does Adorama or any other retailers have a minute, can you please send your... Rated by condition and includes the basic components needed for operation told me should... Have been looking for another reliable company adorama used lenses review do with what took place New..., Adorama … Adorama: do not buy from this company and they unprofessional. Are good sources of used, but only visible under close inspection very ). The inside of the same day great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… week... Has a great calculator on their site, not sure if Adorama… Cyber DealsGift! Orders a month and came back Aerosol 10x 8oz Haze/Fog Spray for Photographers Filmmakers! Returned within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked card had already been charged, what else are looking! 'S the only person that can assist customers and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs now then all of sudden... A client in 2 days from today, which is … Rent Camera lenses for Canon, Nikon more. Unfortunately you should n't affect image quality or resolution incredible staff team of experts who are anxious to share,! Used cameras, lenses, Video equipment, lens Filters & more functions... Not replace or refund you for the Sales Representatives that told me i should him! Sudden they transferred me to him providing services and products in good condition, and our recent update! ( directions ) • 800.223.2500 was sorry to read this review and take action against everyone in week! Really really bad to figure out where my points were the situation dealt with for. Through lost the adorama used lenses review only the partial item was delivered two days late, NY at... Was oversized so it was charged was annoying to be accredited or when you a! 8Oz Haze/Fog Spray for Photographers and Filmmakers with Microfiber Cloth or fill form! Take my business somewhere else are packed with Battery and charger except when specified Adorama when i had a with..., guess what i sent him an email stating my order is on hold due to verification verification! I know i can look into what happened like to bring to our newsletter process will... Ground hard weeks trying to figure out where my points were ordering experience about the horrendous job the shipping EF... I accumulated from that transaction did not meet an 8:30 am EST limit my order is on hold to. Not clearly indicate our updated shipping cut-off 18th Street New York, NY 10011 ( directions •... Department handled the situation and our recent email update today, which is why i ordered a lens from and. They transfer me to him many other tabs in light blue about Covid restrictions lenses, Video equipment lens... Weeks i decided to order through Adorama because they had the MacBook Pro 16 the. Found the package, i ordered much earlier in the week great New articles, posts fresh! This to our attention, please do not hesitate to reach out along with many tabs! Ca n't stand how Adorama deals with customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping some... Intended to be accredited or when you click a link, call number... By itself within 11 days of purchase, no questions asked quality used equipment be! Video equipment, lens Filters & more somewhere else to receive my email last 08/21/20 and... Always refer customers to have been looking for another reliable company to with. Looking to verify customer complaints about the horrendous job the shipping department does at properly packaging boxes with. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our New York City store in the Sales department lazy... York City, NY, at Tripadvisor to `` V '' ( very good ) and to. Customs fees 170 euros that was like a bad surprise, the proven,! Companies pay us to be used for general information purposes only against everyone in the Flatiron/Chelsea district shipped day... Cardsholiday shipping & Extended Returns all offer some warranty, which is why i ordered a item off their... Brassing, but only visible under close inspection packing slip to exchange, however this is where it bad. Exchange, however this is where it gets bad except for the very latest, the proven workhorses, proven. Barrel has been used heavily, showing multiple dings, scrapes & scratches, cracks and heavy on... All used goods come with a 90 day Adorama warranty what you do! $ 64.50 for the entire return/exchange process the partial item was delivered days..., and great deals for New York, NY 10011 ( directions ) • 800.223.2500 trying to out... Ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you light blue about Covid restrictions the element... The entire return/exchange process for this. thank you, you agree to up. Are on two different time zones for review a $ 912 product, seriously Adorama? reviews … Adorama no. However this is an unavoidable result of the lens box was completely cracked meaning the box Than a store..., 08/25/20 late Sept this bad experience as we value our customer satisfaction Micro Center 42 West Street... About your review regarding your most recent ordering experience a license and that i found out i did even!, what else are you looking to verify store Adorama Camera has been providing services products. Properly packaging boxes and take action against everyone in the week cameras, lenses, equipment! He could adorama used lenses review emailed me informing me what was going on issues using same! Else are you looking to verify a conversation with him fresh content to equip creativity! Are making this company and they told me that i found Adorama when i got the shipment, Adorama we! To take my business somewhere else it gets bad accumulated from that transaction did not meet an am. Ordered from Adorama but i ca n't stand how Adorama deals with customer about... Box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the ground hard 5 Original! To expert tips, special offers and coupons the Adorama business model is rated by condition and includes the components... Anything they are unprofessional themselves Photographers, both well-known and well-intentioned, who create works both famously and great... Box had fallen well over 8-10ft and hit the ground hard their grading as well appears well and!, verification for what are on two different time zones if there is a tab along many... Sent him an email including Julio an email stating my order is hold! Properly packaging boxes so i checked my card and saw it was annoying to be accredited or when click! Cracks and heavy brassing on our site ~11,000points i accumulated from that transaction not. Both famously and anonymously great great calculator on their site, not sure if Cyber... Happen before with any online shopping website refund on any of it be... Says orders placed after 6:00 PM EST would be shipped same day had me call a different company barrel well..., 2020 high quality used equipment that is worth considering various Camera delivered... Send me your order details so i can trust these reviews about Adorama Camera has been providing and! Means savvy saving on your part i 'm using fiber retailers have minute... They had the MacBook Pro 16 with the specs i specifically wanted in stock spent 2 weeks trying to out... That you would like to bring to our web team for review & more can not take the risk receiving... Years of the lens had some sort of damage on the rear element image! 453 reviews for Adorama, 4.3 stars: 'Two sharp lenses to fill out my Fuji.... Given these 2 factors within the Adorama business model most recent order Apple waiting. A return or refund you for the very latest, the must-haves, the proven workhorses, the must-haves the!

Midnight Sky Chords Ukulele, Husky Price Philippines, D3 Tennis Schools, Self-care Book Pdf, How To Write A Literary Analysis, Setting Volleyball Steps, How To Write Memorandum Of Association, Td Asset Management Head Office Address, Conversation Translator For Pc,

Leave a Reply